Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 8 Webinar

Hi everyone,

I called this reflection "webinar" as my strongest impression of this week is Webinar with Jeff. It's the first time I've taken part in such kind of activity and was amazed what technology can do. People from all over the world were together in one "space", could see and hear each other and communicate as well!!

This week I also submitted the draft of my report, which was quite easy to create. I used my previous posts and reflections on this matter, brushed them up and sent to my partner. Let's see what she says about it:)

As an online activity, I created the nicenet class. Since our course started, I have been interested how it works from inside, what kind of activities can be created, how they are created and by whom, etc. And I had my chance to sneak in and so I did. The management system is easy to use, understandable and doesn't require you to be an IT guru, which makes it very attractive to me. I'm sure I'll use it in my future classes.

Something to think about: Right to Understand by Sandra Fisher.

Kind regards,
Tatsiana

No comments:

Post a Comment