Thursday, December 1, 2011

Week 10 Finals

This is the final week of our course, time to draw the line. My favorite topics were ABCD objectives and the power point activity. Surfing through websites with lesson plans and online resources was very useful, I specifically liked the resources posted at Week 10 - by Larri Ferlazzo. I copied most of them into my "Resources" file and am considering now how I can implement them in my teaching. Looking back, I find it very practical that we started planning our projects in advance. If everything had to be done in 1-2 weeks, it would be so stressful and not quite manageable. Webinair was the course climax for me - very new experience and such an interesting talk.

The course was very intensive and required a lot of skills in managing time, multitasking, organizing myself and dealing with the workload effectively. Music helped me to overcome all the obstacles, to keep optimistic and learning oriented. This song by Louis Armstrong is specially for you! What a wonderful world!

Thank you, Robert, for the course!

Kindest regards,
Tatsiana




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tatsiana,

    This week is the last one. When we started the course I thought that it would take us very long before we finish it. But the time has come and now we have to say Good-bye.

    We learned and created, made posts and then commented. We did a great job. If you visit my blog you will read my Farewell poem: http://elmira-princess.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy reading!

    Keep in touch!

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Elmira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tatsiana:
    Very well said that this course has come to an end very quickly. It is great to see that many things you have learnt from here. I've also learnt a lot. Now we need to think of implementing them in our teaching. You've also joined the webinar but unfortunately I could not. Let's keep on sharing our views and ideas through our blogs.

    Thank you.

    Take care,

    Zia

    ReplyDelete