Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 3 Be Yourself

During Week 3, I created the Delicious page and added my favourite bookmarks there, discovered the alternatives to this website (diigo, zootool, etc) and the link to the website “Englishbaby” which I can use for my online classes and as an advice for my students for the future. Moreover, I read the article on speaking skills “The Employment of CALL in Teaching Second/Foreign Language Speaking Skills” and investigated the websites on teaching speaking in Larry Ferlazzo's blog. All the resources I've come across this week, I'm going to pass to my students so that they could use them for the independant/autonomous study. In addition, I analysed the sample project by Aleyda Linares, which was very useful for me. Now I have an idea what my project could be about and I know it should be something the least scary and least complicated for instructors and students.

Here is a very interesting link for your reflexion: How Language Transformed Humanity by Mark Pagel.

And the song... to remember we should always stay ourselves... as other roles have already been taken! (c) Be Yourself!

1 comment:

  1. You've had a busy week 3! Thanks for the links, I like TED talks for my own edification sometimes, thought I use it with some advanced students.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete