Friday, October 21, 2011

Week 4 Planning

Hi all,

For me, Week 4 was a lot about planning. I planned a CALL lesson, outlined the problems in our classrooms, evaluated websites for future lessons, etc. Planning a lesson was a bit of a challenge as I'm used to f2f classes or online classes only and I've never had a chance to plan "mixed" lessons. This involved a lot of reflexion and analysing of the means and resources I could use, their compatibility and value for the class. The other thing I found not easy was to outline the problems and NOT to give the solutions. I'm a very active person and when I see a problem I always try to find the way to solve it. During this week, I was given a chance to practice a different attitude to life - a more relaxed one! Moreover, I must admit I enjoyed reading the articles and analysing the websites, which I find most attractive in this course. I copy the links in my delicious page or bookmark them so that I could use them in my future work.

It's all about planning! (Some further advice for teachers on planning:)

And a piece of unrelated to teaching music: Croatican Rapsody by Maksim Mrvica.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tatsiana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tatsiana
    I like that you've "themed" your post around planning. Nice idea, very insightful.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete