Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 2 Describing

This week was full of descriptions. I described 2 classes, abcd objectives and analysed the search engines. It was very interesting to compare classed in different countries: their size, name of subjects, level of students. However, the abcd objectives seem to be the same everywhere: grammar and vocabulary practice, need in mastering of speaking and writing skills, etc. I believe it will be even more interesting to see which tools my coursemates will choose to satisfy these objectives.

The majority of my coursemates agreed that the most popular search tools are youtube and google, we use them mechanically, not realizing there are other options. These options can be much more accurate, productive, and reliable. My groupmates research results proved that once again. Finally, I would like you to watch this video.

Did you know that technology changes the world? It has already.

No comments:

Post a Comment